Ten reasons why these are lame excuses not to use a condom…
I don’t have any infections
- Make sure it stays that way – use a condom every time you have sex
I can’t find one that fits
- Condoms can stretch to around 3 feet long and 18 inches wide – don’t boast!
I have superb control
- With a condom you don’t need to – accidents do happen and you can really get carried away by the passion of the moment
Sex doesn’t feel as good
- Using a condom stops those niggling worries about pregnancy or STIs – great sex is safer sex
Condoms cut off my circulation
- Condoms can hold 40 litres of air – more inflated than your ego!
If you love me you wouldn’t ask me to wear one
- If you loved me you’d protect me
They smell terrible
- Not any more – they’re virtually odour free
They spoil the mood
- Get your partner to put it on for you – using a condom can add a bit of spice to your foreplay
I’m too embarrassed to use one
- It’s easier to talk openly about condoms and safer sex than HIV or other sex related disease.
I’ve already had and been cured of an STI, I can’t catch it again
- Yes you can – always protect yourself and your partner with a condom