Recovering people may need to rekindle an existing relationship. Or, they may have started a new sexuality with new a partner.
To strengthen relationships, counsellors advise couples to “make weekly dates” or “go away on a couple’s weekend.” Those are great ideas, but let’s be realistic: that’s not always possible. These 11 quick and simple ways to express love let busy couples rekindle or promote romance among the chaos of everyday life.
This article provides some ideas as follows;
- Embrace your past.
- Be kids together – let the inner child out.
- Wrap your mate in love.
- Speak the languages of love.
- Write love notes to each other.
- Turn on the charm.
- Connect online.
- Remember the little things.
- Send a card or note snail mail.
- Celebrate everything.
- Just say it – I love you. Your partner needs to hear those three simple words daily. Whisper it, sing it, shout it. Say it.
Full story at Christianity Today