What Type of Flirt Are You?
How You Flirt Says a Lot About Your Chances at Love
Recovering alcoholics, addicts and co-dependents may be interested in new relationships but have lost touch with flirting behaviors.
Ever wondered what kind of flirt you might be? Want to change your chances of getting dates? Want to be able to recognize a flirt when they are flirting? These styles may apply to heterosexual, gays, bisexual and lesbian people.
Researchers have identified five styles of flirting and they say understanding how you communicate romantic interest may help you improve your chances in love.
The 5 Ways of Flirting
- Physical flirting involves communicating sexual interest to a potential partner.
- Traditional flirting involved allowing men to take the lead while women maintained a more passive role.
- Polite flirting was based on the use of proper manners and a more cautious way of communicating interest.
- Sincere flirting involved communicating sincere interest and a desire to establish strong emotional connections.
- Playful flirting was the style least likely to result in meaningful relationships.
See which flirting style may result in more successful dating scores – Go to full story at; Flirting