Like addiction recovery there is no magic pill to sexual recovery.
Some people may find themselves sexually abstinent in recovery from alcoholism or co-dependency. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence because the owner watered, fertilised and looked after it.
How to break the no-sex rut and why it matters.
There are many reasons why people in long-term relationships find themselves reaching for the pillow or the remote control instead of their partner’s body after the sun goes down.
Here are 6 processes to a better sex life with your partner as discussed at Web MD;
- Problem No. 1: Same Old, Same Old
- The Solution: Spice It Up
- The Solution: Take a Romantic Break
- The Solution: Rediscover Each Other — Without Pressure
- The Solution: Focus on What You Do Like
- The Solution: Don’t Suffer in Silence
- Problem No. 6: You’re Still Not in the Mood
If you try everything and your sexual problems persist, check with a doctor and/or a therapist.
Go to online guidance at Get in the Mood.