Sex therapist Laura Berman reveals the answers to your most intimate questions and shows you how to spice up your sex life.
It happens at my speaking engagements, of course, but also at cocktail parties and PTA meetings, even in department stores: People who’ve learned that I’m a sex therapist have tons of questions for me. Some just want to hear more about what I do, but most are concerned with very specific issues — things they’ve been wondering about but haven’t felt comfortable asking (until they run into me shopping for shoes!). I’m happy to answer, if time and the setting permit. Not only does it keep life interesting, but it also fits my mission: reminding people that honest, authentic, and straightforward communication about sex is vital for healthy relationships.
Here are questions women most often ask, in order of frequency:
1. Am I Normal?
2. How Often Do Most People Have Sex?
3. How Do I Tell My Husband What I Need in Bed?
4. I’ve Lost My Sex Drive! Why?
5. My Husband/I Cheated. How Do We Get Past It?
6. How Do I Tell My Partner About My Fantasies?
7. How Do We Make Time for Sex?
8. We’re Stuck in a Sexual Rut. How Do We Rev Things Up?
Answers to these questions at; 8 Common Questions About Sex
- Say Yes to Your Sexual Healing – A Recovery Book