The power of the first step to recovery; ‘We admitted …’
- Admit to being frightened, and your courage will grow.
- Admit to not knowing, and you will learn.
- Admit your weaknesses, and you’ll become stronger.
- Admit your mistakes, and you’ll begin to move past them.
- Admit you don’t know what to say, and you’ll have said just the right thing.
- Admit that you’re confused, and you’ll begin to understand.
- Admit that you’re hurting, and you’ll begin to heal.
- Admit that you care, and the things that truly matter will grow stronger.
- Admit to being powerless and your power will grow.
Being honest with yourself, with others, with life, can often be difficult and intimidating. Yet honesty is always the most reliable, the most direct route to truly attain whatever you seek.
Any attempt to deceive will ultimately end up wasting your precious time. Live the truth of who you are, and it will bring out the best you can be.