Difficult Words to Say When You Are Drunk.
- British Constitution
Impossible Words to Say When You Are Drunk
- Thanks, but I don’t want sex.
- No, I don’t want another drink.
- No kebab for me thank you.
- Sorry, but you’re not good looking enough for me.
- Good evening officer
- I’m not interested in fighting you.
- No one wants to hear me sing.
Seriously though – Words that must be said if you’re an alcoholic.
- I need help.
- I have been in denial.
- Please help me.
- I need to talk to an Alcoholics Anonymous member.
- I think about alcohol to the exclusion of more important things.
- I have a problem with alcohol.
- I cannot guarantee what I will do once I start drinking.
- My life is a mess due to alcohol.
- Most times I cannot guarantee how much I will drink.