What is Spirituality?
- “Spirituality is an awakening—or is it all the loose ends woven together into a mellow fabric?
- It’s understanding—or is it all the knowledge one need ever know?
- It’s freedom—if you consider fear slavery.
- It’s confidence—or is it the belief that a higher power will see you through any storm or gale?
- It’s adhering to the dictates of your conscience—or is it a deep, genuine, living concern for the people and the planet?
- It’s peace of mind in the face of adversity.
- It’s a keen and sharpened desire for survival.
From; AA book – Came to Believe, 2004, pg. 5